Join Our Team.
Valencia College is now hiring an Application Administrator, Sr. to join the Enterprise Application Services (EAS) team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the administration, integration and support or the college's enterprise applications. This position will lead the planning, installation and configuration of enterprise-level applications and other related systems.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience [required].
- Experience with Canvas or other LMS administration and support (preferred)
- Experience with Oracle, MySql, sql server database administration or software development, scripting and other programming languages. (preferred)
- Prior experience with systems integration configuration and troubleshooting in web applications architecture (tomcat, Microsoft IIS), operating systems, applications, networks or relational databases. (Preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience with application administration in ERPs, course management, web applications, job scheduling systems or other applications used in higher education [required].
- Experience with Informatica or other Data Integration or ETL tool (preferred)
- Experience with Windows, Unix configuration and upgrades, system administration, monitoring and tuning tool, application authentication or single sign on technologies (preferred)
- Experience with Banner SIS/ERP Student module (preferred)
- A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion.
Please click here for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
- Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
- Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida retirement membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Location: FL Based – Orlando, FL 32835
* This position is not classified as online, remote or virtual.
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Salary: $54,881 to $66,543
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Valencia College is an equal opportunity institution. We provide equal opportunity for employment and educational services to all.