Join Our Team.
Valencia College is now hiring a collaborative, reliable and customer service oriented Implementation Coordinator (Grant Funded) to join our Accelerated Skills Training Program Team.
This role supports and coordinates the operation of the department by performing multiple complex administrative, hospitality and technical duties, including budget management, marketing support, training support, event coordination, and document/spreadsheet creation. You will have the opportunity to work with the Recruiter, assisting with different recruitment-related project/tasks.
This position is for the Workforce Recovery Training Program, which is part of a Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery from Hurricane Irma. This grant is funded by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The timeframe for the position will be in effect from June 2020 until June 2023.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
At Valencia College, it’s more than just a job. We understand the importance of fostering a collaborative environment and achieving a true work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associates degree from a regionally accredited institution [preferred]
- Experience in a dynamic, fast paced, customer service environment
- Experience with administrative duties
- Experience with grant documentation [preferred]
- Experience with CRM/data base management platforms such as Salesforce, Target X [preferred]
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with all MS Office applications
- A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion
Please click here for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
- Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
- Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida retirement membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
- Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Location: Orlando, FL 32825 - School of Public Safety
*This position is not classified as online, remote or virtual.
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Closing Date: Open until filled
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Valencia College is an equal opportunity institution. We provide equal opportunity for employment and educational services to all.