Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Atlanta , GA United States
Wealth Advisor Platform Product Manager |
Business owner of a product, system or application of the Truist Wealth platform including but not limited to: account opening, Intranet: e-sign, workflows and other teammate facing applications and tools for the Truist Wealth organization. Responsible for defining the strategy, analyzing potential solutions and driving implementation of initiatives to meet business goals.
1. Lead the business analysis and project management effort to drive the strategy, continual improvement and expanded utilization of the product in order to achieve operational efficiency, risk management, client and advisor experience, and asset and revenue goals.
2. Coordinate with Subject matter experts, business leaders and operational teams to define the strategic and tactical advisor and teammate needs, system enhancements and priorities
3. Partner with vendor partners, technology teams across Truist organization and CRM partners to determine system requirements, solutions, integrations and system connectivity
4. Develop and oversee change management initiatives related to the Product and ensure teammates are properly trained
5. Coordination and development of the various testing and implementation activities
6. Ensure operational aspects of the product are running effectively including managing vendor relationship, issues/task lists, process and procedure documentation, SLAs, reporting etc..
7. Work with SME partners to ensure all regulations and compliance requirements are met for the Wealth business and systems which they own
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or banking or equivalent education and related training
2. Three year track record of successfully managing projects, programs and project management
3. Proven ability to act as a liaison between Business, product, operational and technical groups
4. Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
5. Ability to lead meetings
6. Conceptual ability to analyze problems and devise solutions
7. Ability and willingness to learn and adapt as the needs of the job change
8. Ability to manage a budget
9. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office products
10. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Master's degree in business, accounting, finance, banking or related field
2. Five years of financial services, private banking, Brokerage or wealth management experience
3. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
4. Six-Sigma Certification
5. CRM/ Salesforce/ Brokerage / Wealth Management systems, technology platform development, and Agile process understanding
6. Sound working knowledge of holistic banking/investment platforms, products, services, operations, finance and systems
BB&T and SunTrust formed Truist with a shared purpose—to inspire and build better lives and communities. With our combined resources, collective passion, and commitment to innovation, we’re creating a better financial experience to help people and businesses achieve more. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist serves approximately 12 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S.