Technical Support Agent|
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work
organization. We deliver Value as a Service by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers small, medium and large have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com
. Read more on the Coupa Blog
or follow @Coupa on Twitter
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? Were a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, were building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.Roughly 60% of the calls will be suppliers. You will do some basic troubleshooting and triaging of those calls. Youll also educate the suppliers of the supplier chat channel that is dedicated to their success.The remaining 40% of calls are direct customers and most of those calls will be technical in nature. You will verify the product vertical and transfer those calls to technical support engineers skilled in those specific products.Identifying and assessing customers needs to help them achieve success.Manage inbound Sourcing Event related queries.Handle low severity customer tasks.Work closely with the wider Support team.Periodically help in the supplier chat queue (answering supplier queries).Take on additional projects as needed.Experience with a CRM tool such as Salesforce is considered a plus.You will be provided 4 hours per week to develop technical skills on the job as a means of preparing you for career advancement as a technical support engineer within 1-2 years (dependent upon your pace of progress with the technical training).
1 to 3 years of tangible customer service experience.Strong soft skills via the phone and written communication via ticketing system.Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.Great attention to detail and the ability to multitask.The capacity to remain calm and patient under pressure.Excellent time management, teamwork and organizational skills.Aptitude and strong desire to take on a more technical career path (as demonstrated by getting a technical degree and/or experience in a technical domain).Knowledge of Procurement domain will be an added advantage.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of todays dynamic businesses. Its our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunchesAnd much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.