Manager, Supplier Quality|
- Auditor, Global Product Quality supports auditing and monitoring of the Internal Audit Program, Outsourced GMP Contracted activities, and GMP Suppliers that are utilized in the manufacturing, packaging, labeling, testing and distributing of finished pharmaceutical, medical device, drug/device combination, and investigational medicinal products.
- Works with other functional departments across Otsuka Global Affiliates and Subsidiaries to establish and maintain the effectiveness of Quality Systems to support GMP External/Internal Audit programs.
- Support Global Product Quality lead to ensure that all required internal and external audits are planned and scheduled.
- Leads and conducts audits of contractors and suppliers to ensure compliance with Global and Local Otsuka, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that audit documentation is accurate, complete, and issued within the required timeframe.
- Review and approve CAPA p lans for audit observations.
- Interfaces with Contractors, Suppliers, Tech Operations, Technical Services and Supply Chain, and Clinical Supply Operations to drive Quality improvements that minimize the Costs of Quality, specifically for component, materials or finished product suppliers
- Compiles and reports key performance indicators, metrics and compliance status of Internal Audits and GMP Outsourced Activities to Senior Management.
- Provides reports and trends to the Otsuka Management Representative to help in the preparation of Management Reviews and/or other ad hoc reporting requests.
- Author Standard Operating Procedures, work instructions, forms, templates and other documents associated with the audit process as needed and for periodic review.
- Works collaboratively within Global Product Quality and other functions across Otsuka Affiliates and Subsidiaries to ensure compliance to internal standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in th e development of training programs for inspection readiness and improvements with Internal Audit and Supplier Quality Programs along with other Quality Systems.
- Participates in Inspection Readiness activities and supports Regulatory Inspections.
- Interface and support project teams to ensure that the goals set by the team as they relate to potential contractors/ suppliers are consistent with global and local quality objectives and relevant governmental requirements.
- The position requires up to 50% travel; mostly domestic and occasional international travel is expected.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or other Physical Sciences 2- 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and/or medical device, QA or QC roles - 1 or more years of Supplier Quality and Internal Auditing experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Working knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Parts 820, 211 and 210 quality system requiremen ts
- Ability to handle contractor/supplier audit situations and interactions in a tactful, professional and effective manner
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ease with electronic environment/ computer skills and Innovation skills.
- ASQ CQA or equivalent or experience in internal/external auditing.
- Experience in using TrackWise, MS Word, and Excel
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.