||Louisville, KY United States
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Human Resources, Information Technology, Publishing, Counseling, Executive Management, Research & Development
Workplace Internal Communications Senior Manager
Job LocationUSA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting TitleWorkplace Internal Communications Senior Manager
The ChallengeThe Workplace Communications Manager's main goal is to bring to life the GE Appliances' Employee Value Proposition, enhancing the employee experience and building GEA's reputation as a Great Place to Work.
This role will be responsible for developing and executing strategic communication plans and content for employee audiences to build awareness and drive engagement. The work will be performed in close collaboration with other teams and platforms such as Health Services & Benefits, Wellness, Talent Development, Learning & Development, Compensation and Reward & Recognition, Ethics & Compliance. The Workplace Communications Manager will develop and manage an integrated communications calendar focused on creating clarity, engagement, and alignment with employee benefits and internal practices. In addition, the role will co-lead -with the Social Media/Digital Communications group- the employee social media ambassadors.
What you will Do
- Lead the development of strategic communication plans for Workplace activities, programs, policies and benefits to make it easy and simple for employees and their families to understand, engage and act, i.e.: Annual Benefits Enrollment, On-Site Primary Care & Occupational Health Clinics, wellness resources and programs, etc.
- Lead and execute employee-focused communication strategies and plans, driving consistency across content, messages, and channels.
- Identify communications opportunities, threats, and best practices, evaluate and report the effectiveness of communications efforts.
- Lead and develop Workplace content for internal digital channels to drive employee awareness and engagement.
- Develop and distribute creative multimedia content and compelling storytelling elements that reinforce GEA's employee value proposition and the corporate workplace narrative.
- Leverage data and analytics to inform and adjust strategy and implementation.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Psychology, Business, HR, or related field.
- 7 years professional experience communications roles with extensive experience in employee/internal and corporate communications preferred with a strong focus on HR communications.
- Experience communicating in union environments.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience organizing events preferred.
- Experience delivering complex communications initiatives with tailored strategies for diverse audiences.
- Experienced in developing, publishing, and distributing communications materials.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.