Regional Sales Manager - Remote (Texas Based)|
Position SummaryMaking the future is everyday life at Samsung. We're seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset - better builds on better. We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, the Samsung Digital Appliance Team is the place to be. We continue to grow our market share by providing the most Innovative products on the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world's top talent. From JD Powers to CES, the awards keep piling up. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place to be.
The Regional Sales Manager, will be responsible for the development, sales, and relationships within the U.S. This person will be responsible for sales within this region and directing the overall strategy with their Customers. This person will be responsible for the growth, success, and development of their key accounts. The Central Region represents critical volume expectation for the Regional channel business, focusing on growth, profitability, and strong partnership.
This position reports to the Director, Regional Sales within SEA. Responsible for directing the customer account management and support and nurture customer relationships. Set and achieve customer-specific targets and other mutually established metrics with Director, Sales. The central region has strategic growth customers and encompasses some of Samsung's most valued customers with extreme potential due their sales mix and projected store growth.
Role and Responsibilities
Ensure that the Voice of the Customer relative to Sales is clearly understood across all parts of Samsung. Anticipate and proactively identify opportunities to leverage sales growth. Help lead customer-specific annual account plans for sales and annual contracts. Develop and "own" relationships with assigned firm key decision makers and executives. Respond to concerns from executives and key decision makers.
Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company. Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects. Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in the sales, services, solutions, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and company. Manage account effectively including tracking to KPIs and Management Plan, provide regular feedback and performance reviews, develop personal talent and manage risk. Ability to negotiate and come to agreement on all solutions strategy, goals, and objectives.
Exercise leadership and business judgment on all contracts, and work collaboratively with customers to get mutually acceptable pricing/terms. The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the TX/OK territory and increasing Samsung's balance of share, marketing coordination with the Marketing organization as appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in related field
- 5-7 years of directly related experience required
- Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite; Advanced Excel and Power Point skills required.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and own a customer relationship and account management process
- Strong track record of building collaborative relationships with internal peer groups and external customers and partners
- Executive presence and experience to leverage resources based on both influence and authority
- Proven contract negotiation and sales experience
- Ability to identify service and support risks
- Must have demonstrated project and program management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong process oriented thinker
- Organized, detailed, goal driven, and achievement oriented
- Able to critically evaluate and question data and plans
- Able to think strategically and tactically
- Comfortable with a highly dynamic and changing work environment
- Competitive, strong desire to "win"
- Position is remote but must live in Texas
- Travel up to 20%
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
In order to comply with the federal vaccine mandate, Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.