Position can be filled in any of the Visa offices in Atlanta, GA or Highlands Ranch, CO
Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for leading and managing implementation projects and programs in addition to identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution, project management and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
Implementation Project / Program Management:
- Lead project management of implementations for Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Attend project kick off meetings with client and internal Visa project team.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Negotiate amongst various Visa teams and coordinate resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Provide responsive, accurate, and timely communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage routine and non-routine, moderately complex processing and change requests, as well as support client initiatives.
- Participate and/or Lead conference calls associated with client configurations – this may include internal and/or external clients.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa client institutions, processors and internal partners.
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work-flow assignments and to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external partners.
In Colorado: This position has a minimum base salary of $75,400 and a midpoint base salary of $96,100. The base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition, this position is eligible for annual bonus and equity.