||Highlands Ranch, CO
|| Architectural Services, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Engineering, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Executive Management, Research & Development, Web Technology
Staff Systems Engineer- Middleware Technologies (Relocation Available)|
For Visa to deliver on the vision of the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere, the Operations & Infrastructure (O&I) group must provide outstanding infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, continuously available, and run on software-defined infrastructures. The O&I group offers an excellent opportunity to work on the latest technologies where the industry is going through major innovations such as cloud computing. In essence, Infrastructure as Code. As a Sr. Systems Engineer in O&I, you will have an opportunity to play a key role in application life cycle. For example, building infrastructure which includes compute, storage, database and middleware, tuning environment per application need, supervising components, compliance checks and security remediation, etc.
The scope of this role extends beyond core software development; you will be the owner of the new features' design, build and implementation of sophisticated systems that process millions of transactions per day. You will think globally and ensure we continue to craft scalable systems that are built the "right way".
The Middleware Engineering & Operations provides end-to-end support services for the Web and Middle-tier platforms, which comes under PaaS (Platform as a Service). The selected candidate would work alongside other Middleware Systems engineers and technical team members, to craft, build, support, and improve internal and external facing applications built on top of various Middleware and Integration platforms.
- Capture and analyze requirements from development teams to craft, deploy and support of various enterprise middleware technologies.
- Provide technology leadership in Application Servers (Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, etc.), Web Servers (Apache, IIS), messaging solution (message broker, MQ), etc.
- Architect, integrate and configure applications to fully apply the above technologies as well as Datapower, LDAP, Single Sign On and other Middleware technologies.
- Provide level 3 (engineering) production support for integration solutions in production environments
- Lead problem resolution and improvement efforts
- Drive constant interaction with developers, architects, and project managers.
- Improve Middleware and Integration operating procedures and engineering patterns.
- Provide recommendations to project planning, estimation, budget, resource, and technology planning.