Senior Cabin Attendant|
This role reports to the Lead Cabin Attendant and is responsible for safely and efficiently operating as Cabin Attendant on assigned flights while in compliance with all applicable regulations, rules, directives, and company procedures. Additionally, this role is responsible for assisting Sr. International Captains in administering the standards, training or safety programs for cabin crew, as directed by the Lead Cabin Attendant.
- Meets the requirements and acts as Cabin Attendant on assigned flights
- Operates in a safe and efficient manner while in compliance with all Visa guidelines and policy, manufacturers’ limitations and manuals, governmental rules and regulations, and any other requirements of agencies having jurisdiction over the flight
- Ensures highest levels of safety and service are achieved relating to passenger and cabin safety, medical requirements, food safety and special requests
- Assists Lead Cabin Attendant in cabin crew functional competency, technical standards, customer service, and safety
- Participates in developing and implementing procedures and standards necessary to ensure the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft as it pertains to cabin crew
- Assists Lead Cabin Attendant with vendor and supplier relationships
- Serves on the standards, training or safety teams to ensure to ensure safe, efficient, and standardized operation of company aircraft, as appointed by the Lead Cabin Attendant
- Assists Lead Cabin Attendant with the completion of cabin crew training requirements outlined in the FOM
- Assists Lead Cabin Attendant in developing cabin equipment and cabin service training for full-time and contract Cabin Attendants
- Assumes any duties delegated by the Lead Cabin Attendant and/or PIC.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.