||Foster City, CA
|| Architectural Services, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Engineering, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology
Staff Software Engineer|
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will be part of our Enterprise Payments & Platform team to help design, enhance and build our transactional platform in an agile development environment. You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. You will play part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of real-time transactional services, REST services API, Container based services to highly functional, secure, scalable and resilient real time and batching systems. You will work on unit testing, code reviews and regular check-ins to continuous integration that will become part of your DNA. You will see the code written and moved to production within just a few days, to then be used by a huge customer base including Facebook, Nike, FedEx, Apple, State Farm, to name a few.
If this sounds exciting, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment and see if this will be a good fit for both of us.
- You’ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs.
- You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Docker and more.
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution.
- You’ll leverage new technologies to build the next generation of Transactional systems.
- You’ll develop and deliver new features every few days and be responsible for them end-end.
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages and operating systems.
- You have experience in commercial software development on Unix/Linux environment.
- You have experience in consumer facing application development.
- You have amazing work ethic that will help us all work extremely well together.
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services!
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand the requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions.
- While you’ll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you’re able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals.
- You’re great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail.
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together.
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services.