|| Computers, Software, Engineering, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Manufacturing and Production, Research & Development, Web Technology
Senior Staff Software Engineer - Full Stack|
As a Senior Staff Software Engineer, you will be part of our Clearing and Settlement Product Development Team (in Network Processing) to help design, enhance and build our Edit Package application. You will work with colleagues closely to create design documents, code, test, and implement new features, as well as modifications, and corrections to existing software. In this role, you will provide technology leadership in development of Business Enhancement projects by helping to drive project planning, estimation, and technology planning.
- Work with stakeholders (business/product) across groups to develop and refine technical specifications
- Ensure on-schedule delivery of a high-quality product that meets technical requirements
- Clearly communicate to management on the status of projects or other issues
- Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plan
- Coach and mentor junior engineers on the team and help them remove barriers
- Leading and motivating team of developers toward given targets
- Design projects and deliver well tested solutions
- Building web applications including both frontend and backend using the latest technologies.
- Write software code following best practices and must meet security requirements.
- Ability to support product with 24x7 rotational pager