|| Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Internet/E-Commerce, Web Technology
Assoc Tech. Support Analyst|
The CyberSource Associate Technical Support Analyst (Technical Support Engineer) provide phone and web support to our growing number of direct customers and channel resellers. This includes assisting new customers with the initial set up of CyberSource's online payment services, educating customers on the use of our online business management tools, reports and continuing to resolve any issues our customers might face. The TSE role globally represents the second line of support for CyberSource's products. The TSE will have significant interaction (phone, emails and web ticketing) with our customers and our internal engineering team on standard payment questions, API integrations, and cutting edge offerings such as ApplePay and token services. TSE's quickly identify and resolve first and second level technical problems. You will be an outstanding teammate who enjoys working with others, including internal engineering and operational teams, to solve demanding customer issues. The size of the CS team creates a varied role with the need for an ability to act in multiple capacities at a time.
Technical Support Engineers are great teammates with the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and ever changing environment with superb communication and time management skills. They have excellent customer service skills and the ability to comprehend technical topics and present them to non-technical users.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with our clients through multiple contact channels in a fast-paced environment
- Understand client needs and tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues and find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to deep dive
- Manage escalation workflows using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases and updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow troubleshooters
What you'll bring:
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs and keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- A basic understanding of code (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), network protocols and infrastructure
A few cherries on top:
- Extended knowledge of code, network protocols and infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience in a service environment juggling multiple interactions or issues
- Exposure to payments or financial services
THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED IN OUR AUSTIN, BELLEVUE or FOSTER CITY LOCATIONS!