|| Computers, Software, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology
Senior Software Developer, Linux, C++|
- Play an important part in the growth of Visa’s secure e-Commerce payment solutions
- Maintain and enhance the Visa Payment Authorization System
- Provide support and problem resolution for the Authorization system
- Business and technical analysis, design, coding, unit testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions for new development, system enhancements, and production support
- Work with other team members to successfully implement business requirements while applying the latest available tools and technology
- Initiative to ensure on-schedule delivery of a high-quality product that meets technical requirements
- Participate in design and code review sessions as appropriate, to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards
This position is based in Atlanta, GA.
Flex Work Arrangement: This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.