||Foster City, CA
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Legal, Sales, Research & Development, Web Technology, Energy / Utilities
Senior Director, Acceptance Solutions Comm Ops|
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a world leader in e-commerce payment processing, risk management and payment security capabilities.
The Sr. Director, Global Acceptance Commercial Operations will be responsible for all commercial and operational support across the Acceptance Solutions within Value Added Services. This includes the implementation of effective strategic sales performance analytics and operational procedures to assist management in driving bookings and revenue growth within all regions. This position will work closely with sales and business leaders to implement and coordinate systems and procedures, and interface with Finance and other functional business partners.
This is a senior leadership position, and as such, the candidate must possess strong commercial and operational acumen, coupled with leadership skills and payments industry knowledge to drive the best outcome for the business. This role reports to the Global Vice President Sales and Commercial Operations.
- Partner with the all the Acceptance Solutions lines of business, inclusive of Cybersource & Authorize.net, Global Urban Mobility, Visa Digital Ticketing, and other solution areas and their respective sales leaders and sales colleagues to enable accurate strategic & business planning, forecasting, territory management, and methodology, aligning with the broader Merchant Sales & Acquiring strategy
- Work with the sales leadership team and sales colleagues to enable accurate strategic & business planning, forecasting, territory management, and methodology, aligning with the broader Merchant Sales & Solutions strategy
- Track sales and business results, provide monthly, quarterly, and annual business performance and sales reporting, own pipeline forecasting methodology, communicate metrics, key performance indicators, and communicate findings to the leadership team and to sales colleagues
- Support Deal Management and sales teams with Commercial deal offerings and through client negotiations and proposals, including support and preparation of bespoke pricing commercial constructs and RFP responses
- Establish strong relationships with partners in developing strategy, financial models, and tactical execution
- Implement and administer revenue management and forecasting models aligned with sales and business development goals. Ensure this process is transparent and involves multiple stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the Global Sales Compensation team in developing consistently global sales compensation plans, based on corporate policies, business goals, and internal systems. Work with internal functional groups (HR, Legal) to ensure compensation strategies support both corporate needs and regional requirements
- Work with Sales leadership to define requirements for effective sales training programs to ensure sales resources are enabled and appropriately skilled to perform effectively
- Support and work with global functions (Product, Marketing) to deliver the go-to-market strategy and commercialization of products in market
- Lead a team to deliver best-in-class service and support to enable and unlock revenue and bookings growth across all business areas
- Build and maintain a team culture which is cohesive and accountable, ensure there is a consistent focus on talent management, development and build impactful succession plans
- Maintain an ongoing focus on employee engagement levels, putting action plans into place to address areas of concern and lead cross functional working groups where required
- Provides clarity on role and responsibilities, performance measures and key success areas. Ensures performance goals set for the team are aligned with SMART principles and reflect functional strategy
- Communicates effectively and builds rapport with team members through regular dialogue and coaching
- Builds momentum and creates energy to achieve the team vision and mission. Articulates progress against strategy on a regular basis.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.