Associate Risk Operations Analyst|
Position Summary – Make a Difference. Join Visa’s newly formed, cutting edge Risk Operations Center (ROC). The ROC is a critical priority of executive leadership and focuses on the fast identification and mitigation of high impact fraud attempts in the global payment ecosystem. This team operates 24/7 working 12-hour shifts.
The Associate Risk Operations Analyst is a high visibility and demanding role, responsible for the detection and disruption of fraud events identified by the Risk Operations Center- a key component of Global Risk's Payment Fraud Disruption organization. This position is responsible for identification and mitigation of any payments based attack affecting Visa’s clients or brand. Payment Fraud Disruption is a fast-paced team of technology experts who identify, investigate, disrupt, and prevent attacks targeting the global payment ecosystem. This position will be responsible for all aspects of monitoring, incident review, escalation, and documentation of alerts. This position reports to the Senior Director of the Risk Operations Center.
Note: This position requires shift work.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- Perform analytics of complex data models to evaluate legitimacy of transactional logs
- Detail oriented problem solver - monitor and respond to a wide variety of proprietary Visa solutions used to identify potential fraud and risk based activity that may impact Visa and our clients
- Ensure incidents are escalated to the proper support teams for validation and mitigation based on the identification of possible threats
- Coordinate incident handling with regional Risk groups and take decisive action on events, alerts etc.
- Accurately assess impact of critical/major incidents
- Serve as a first responder for all of Visa fraud alerting platforms
- Capture key metrics for the Risk Operations Center to ensure goals related to these metrics are met.
- Collaborate with the Visa teams and clients during fraud events to provide real time status and decision making
- Self-driven individual who can multitask and complete varying risk projects