Director – Portfolio Operations|
The Global Product organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa and accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa’s overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
The Portfolio Operations team is accountable for driving transparent and consistent portfolio management practices to ensure the highest impact investments are prioritized.
We are seeking for a team player, self-starter who enjoys solving problems, using data to drive insights, influencing stakeholders to bring consistency and alignment, and who wants to successfully impact the future growth of Visa.
This role will report to the Sr Director of Portfolio Operations and will help define and execute on product portfolio management practices, operating models between Global and Regional teams, and support planning and day-to-day portfolio management activities, in close partnership with the Product Management and Development teams for one Business Units within the Global Product team. This role will also help redefine and manage the product governance process.
The ideal candidate will be a structured, critical thinker with excellent communication skills. S/he has the ability to make the complex simple.
Extensive experience in program or portfolio management, and product development/management is critical. S/he is thoughtful, curious, and analytical with a desire to make an impact. Experience in today’s complex, global payments ecosystem is a foundational aspect of the role.
- Partner with specific product portfolios to ensure proper execution of annual planning is in place for necessary funding reviews and approvals
- Lead/manage product portfolio funding processes with focus on calendar of events and required forms/templates are completed with the necessary details/accuracy
- Manage a product portfolio prioritization framework to maximize return on portfolio investments
- Partner with multiple teams to improve visibility into specific product portfolios to drive more transparency and accelerate real-time decisions related to technology capacity and priorities
- Drive collaboration and alignment between key Global Product and Product Development stakeholders to ensure the right insights drive deeper discussions on portfolio health and competing priorities
- Maintain and own portfolio level dashboards on portfolio health and ensure engagement with stakeholders for support, when required
- Redefine, implement, and govern product governance framework
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.