Senior Manager, Global Insights|
Do you have a passion for delving into data to find connections that spark amazing insights that drive business results? Do you seek out challenging work that will flex your intellectual muscles? If you do and you like to collaborate with similar minded people, the Global Insights & Analytics team has an exciting opportunity for you to use your skills to provide momentum for the future of our company and brand.
This role is responsible for market research, data analysis and other global strategic initiative support within the Global Insights & Analytics team.
The preferred location for this position is in Foster City, California. We will consider remote hub location opportunities outside of the Bay Area (Atlanta, Miami) for the right candidate.
Under the direction of the Director – Global Creative and Campaign Insights:
- You will be an integral member of the global consumer insights and analytics center of excellence that supports Visa's global Brand and marketing organizations.
- You will manage global creative testing and campaign measurement initiatives across five geographic regions.
- You will scope learning agendas, measurement plans and conduct related testing and analyses to advance creative excellence at Visa.
- You will support the execution of high-impact program improvement recommendations that create value for Visa’s strategic initiatives.
- You will find and create opportunities for analytical synergy with analytics, data science, and marketing mix teams.