||Highlands Ranch, CO
|| Computers, Software, Engineering, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Research & Development
Senior Software Engineer|
You will be at the forefront in building the next generation of systems that provide connectivity and access into Visa. The access systems are fundamental to the Visa Business and amongst only a handful of the most mission critical systems at Visa. You will deliver access solutions that fit into the wider efforts to re-engineer Visa’s core processing systems. You need to have an excellent background in software analysis, design and implementation. As part of Payment Product Development group, you will join an outstanding and expanding software engineering team. Nothing less than absolute success is required. The position is based in Highlands Ranch, CO.
- Develop and document high level and detailed design specifications using Object Oriented methodologies
- Design and develop highly scalable and fault tolerant distributed components
- Code & unit test system components and applications in a range of programming languages
- Quickly gain domain expertise in critical application areas to SME level
- Champion software development best practices such as coding standards, code reviews, secure coding practices, integration and regression tests etc.
- Work independently with minimal guidance becoming a mentor and role model for other team members
- Proactively work to identify issues and provide solutions for the same
- Provide 24x7 production support to ensure smooth operations
Colorado Salary Statement
This position has a minimum base salary of 80,000 USD and a midpoint base salary of 112,000 USD. The base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition, this position is eligible for annual bonus and equity.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.