||Highlands Ranch, CO
|| Architectural Services, Construction, Mining and Trades, Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Executive Management, Research & Development
Senior Product Manager|
DPS Forward is a new, API-based solution designed for scaling Fintechs and transforming Financial Institutions. Our focus is to maximize the value we deliver within the ever-changing payments landscape and bring all the global assets under the Visa umbrella to optimize our solutions. Our vision is to enable our clients to focus on innovation, customer experience and differentiating products/services by providing best-in class secure, robust, scalable, and reliable issuer processing product and services. We are building a start-up within a large company, so we are seeking people who want to grow and transform a business.
The Senior Product Manager's primary responsibility is to build products and solutions that deliver delightful experiences with a substantial value proposition across the payments ecosystem. To be successful the individual must maintain a high level of coordination and collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholder teams globally. The ideal person for this role should have a passion for innovation in payments, technology, and product management, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to drive results within a complex environment.
The Senior Product Manager will work with internal and external clients to understand the solution they are looking to develop. They will have an understanding the competitive and market landscape, Visa and DPS solutions, and use that knowledge in engagements. She/he/they are expected to have a key role in setting the strategy and influencing the roadmap.
- Work closely with clients, partners, business unit leaders, engineering, architects, user experience and global cross-functional counterparts to build, iterate and refine new issuer processing solutions
- Actively participate in feature refinement sessions to gain understanding of new features and provide input on potential areas of impact
- Refines an assigned EPIC/feature by collaborating with stakeholders, performing market research and analyzing existing solution to ensure business impacts are identified and are accounted for
- Ensure solutions are extensible to all clients and can serve multiple use cases whenever possible
- Play the role of a Product Owner on agile scrum team and will:
- Ensure an agile mindset in the team delivery and bring product vision, customer insights and feedback to the team
- Decompose features into user stories and support development activities
- Actively manage and prioritize team backlog and evaluate changing business/market conditions and impact to priorities
- Communicate status updates in a transparent manner with key stakeholders on a frequent basis
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to effectively build, launch, commercialize and communicate new product features
- Deliver product/feature demos that communicate product value proposition and features and benefits
- Own the feature through development lifecycle till client consumption in production
- Appropriately prioritize defects based on impact and provide update to stakeholders on frequent basis
- Serve as an expert in assigned areas of product to all internal and external stakeholders, both in communicating updates and soliciting feedback and new ideas to drive better products
- Supports and communicates an overall product vision to both internal and external stakeholders and how it relates to the achievement of long-term business objectives
- Demonstrate leadership principles by communicating openly, collaborating effectively, enabling, and inspiring others, and excelling with partner
- Use knowledge of a solution or service to be involved in shaping their future development in line with the customer segments
- Identify opportunities for Visa Product to create market-leading solutions that satisfy customers and grow the business