||WELLS FARGO BANK
||San Antonio, TX
|| Construction, Mining and Trades, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Human Resources, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Military, Real Estate, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Research & Development, Environmental, Writing/Authoring, Energy / Utilities
Operational Technology Strategist|
Wells Fargo Corporate Properties Group (CPG) is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant to lead and collaborate with CPG functional groups and strategic partners to develop operational technology strategies, action plans, operational metrics and reporting to track progress toward corporate operational sustainability goals. CPG manages the corporation's operational portfolio, which includes approximately 75MM SF (~6,000 locations) of predominately US based commercial office space, operations & data centers, and retail distribution network. Annual energy and water consumption is approximately 1.7 million megawatt hours and 1.3 billion gallons respectively.
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Role focused on engaging and partnering with Design & Construction, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Technology and Property Management teams to provide strategic support for implementation and operations of Operational Technology (OT) assets through their lifecycle.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop/document standards for asset performance, design application and commissioning to drive best-in-class OT asset deployment and operations across the enterprise.Â
- Review and coordinate alignment of industry standard guidance and codes such as the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), ASHRAE and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards to guide deployment of OT assets.
- Responsible to ensure best-in-class OT assets are vetted (test, pilot, validate) and approved with Technology and other stakeholders for use in the portfolio.
- Partner with Technology and Property Management teams for oversight and compliance of all OT assets through their lifecycle.
- Communications and training of OT standards and process.Â
- Financial acumen and ability to provide cost/benefit analysis on technologies and programs deployed is a deliverable of this role.
- Enterprise level reporting of OT asset operations and compliance.
- Standards and process management of system commissioning through third party resources
- Work with Property Management teams and other stakeholders in the maintenance of asset performance standards and procedures as well as vendor performance management.
- Work with Strategic Sourcing and Category Management on equipment procurement and vendor contract management.
- Enforce asset information standards and develop metric reporting for all OT assets in Corrigo CMMS system.
- Forecast enterprise asset needs on a 5-10 year timeline
- Ability to use seasoned business judgment in adapting the strategy to align with business objectives, maximizing the benefits for Wells Fargo is a critical element of the role.
- Ability to confidently navigate a large complex organization, collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage change, influence outcomes, be decisive and communicate efficiently and effectively to drive intended results.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.