At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Recruiter in Human Resources as part of Talent Acquisition Strategy Delivery Team.Â For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com
In this role you will:
- Execute recruitment strategies for multiple openings, from the initial research and planning phase, to sourcing and candidate identification, assessment, offer, close and pre-boarding
- Participate in recruiting and selecting professional and managerial individuals from internal and external sources
- Consult with hiring managers on key position requirements and responsibilities, edit postings to include desired skills and experience
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing status updates and information on the company
- Consult with more experienced managers on sourcing strategy, and engage in direct candidate sourcing activities
- Leverage sourcing methodologies to identify and acquire specialized talent across the skill set spectrum in key geographies, with a keen focus on diverse talent pipelines and strategies
- Consult with hiring managers to determine selection process approach including competencies to assess and interviewers
- Consult on selection decision and offers, frequently involving complex terms and conditions as well as provide strong consultation to management on recruiting and Human Resources policy
- Complete all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensure compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- On occasion manage external research, contingency or retained search firms
- Partner and participate with recruiting events such as presentations, receptions and career fairs effectively branding the organization to attract top talent
- Collaborate and consult in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships across businesses and operational functional areas
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education
- 1+ year of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience building and executing pro-active sourcing strategies for hard to fill specialty positions
- Experience with diversity candidate sourcing
- Applicant tracking systems experience
- Internet sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting for multiple job openings simultaneously
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience consulting on and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices, and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirementsÂ
- Experience consulting on recruiting policies and best practices with peers, leaders, and business partners
- Ability executing in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability delivering a positive and engaging candidate experience for internal and external candidates throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Experience staying current with recruiting industry trends, developments, and technologies
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skillsÂ
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong risk management and compliance skills
Preferred Locations: Phoenix, AZ; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA
Other locations for CSBB Branch Banking Pacific Region may be considered including: Los Angeles, CA; Escondido, CA; San Diego, CA; Fresno, CA; Monterey, CA; San Leandro, CA; Sacramento, CA; Portland, OR; Vancouver, WA; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Saint Louis, MO; Salt Lake City, UT; Chicago, IL; San Antonio, TX; Dallas, TX
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.