|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Banking, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Quality Control, Research & Development, Writing/Authoring
Crypto Director, Visa Consulting and Analytics|
The Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team is looking for a Director to join our consulting practice and play a role developing high impact projects for Visa’s clients in the North America region. We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter and highly motivated individual who would like to work in an intellectually & professionally challenging environment and can deliver projects for Visa clients in the banking and payments domain to promote sustainable and profitable growth. This role will report into a client leading Sr. Director within VCA.
Potential engagements could include digital currency strategy, technology strategy and implementation, payments strategy, product development, program launch, customer acquisition, customer life cycle optimization, retention enhancement, benchmark analysis, and profitability enhancement.
Essential Duties and Function
- Managing the pipeline for key practices like Digital Currencies, Crypto, and Technology Strategy
- Leading engagement execution by leading a team of motivated resources across client engagements in key practices areas
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with client senior executives through impactful consulting engagements
- Leading simultaneous client consulting engagement teams including initial client sales, problem disaggregation and planning, and quality assurance of final deliverables
- Actively engage with clients and Visa client leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions, nurture and lead a pipeline of work with clients
- Manage internal and external project team members and assume responsibility for project budgets, including contributing to annual and longer-term consulting sales and delivery targets
- Understand our clients’ business objectives, needs, plans etc. in collaboration with the Account Management team and proactively identify opportunities and improvements to grow the business of our clients
- Lead/assist with business development, suggesting potential solutions that fits clients’ needs, writing and presenting proposals and understanding the operational components tied to forecasting and recognizing revenue.
- Lead the delivery of analytics solutions and data insights together with our Data Science team and manage project costs to agreed budgets and timeframes and ensure high standard of delivery
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (marketing, sales, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
- Develop and propose appropriate frameworks, approaches, solutions, and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most impactful opportunities and challenges.
- Effectively manipulate and analyze large data sets (industry and Visa) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients
- Leverage Visa’s innovation, product, and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and product teams as well as the Visa Innovation and Data Science teams
- Support Visa Consulting and Analytics practice development by developing thought leadership, building new scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and consulting approach that can be applied across VCA.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.