Digital Director, Loyalty and Transformation, Visa Consulting & Analytics|
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa’s network clients, including both financial services and merchants. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, Visa Consulting and Analytics solves the most strategic problems for our clients.
The North American (NA) Digital Consulting Practice within VCA provides consulting solutions and services for Visa’s largest clients in Canada and US. We are in love with digital analytics and push the boundaries on how we continuously reimagine our solutions for our clients.
The VCA team is looking for a Director to join our consulting practice and play a role in developing high impact projects for Visa’s clients in the NA region. This role is responsible for the digital loyalty strategy, experience, and customer-first views on how we would target, retain, attract, and promote our client’s programs and strategies. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker that seeks to innovative everything they touch, carries a disruptor mindset, and can articulate/create impactful presentations to senior leaders (CMOs, VPs, Directors) at our clients. This role works hand-in-hand with our Innovation & Design team and Visa Marketing Services team to collaborate and solve all our client solutions.
Some work examples -
- Monitor and drive a project team to utilize the best and latest methods and tools in order to be competitive in the industry
- Approach in solving user needs with deep customer empathy when delivering (or building) loyalty and digital transformation engagements
- Quickly assess our clients’ organization, and design new (Agile) operating models and (Lean) Governance adapted to their specific context Background and/or knowledge in digital affiliate strategy and tactics
- Build solutions and actionable insights that will help clients to grow their portfolios and customer engagement in their core business
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (marketing, sales, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
- Produce and create insights, analysis and recommendations to improve client performance, boost growth, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the verticals and segments
- Ability to effectively manipulate and analyze trends in the digital ecosystem (industry and Visa) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients
- Build new scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and consulting approach that can be applied across VCA practice.
- Work directly with customers, peers and creative leads to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
Incumbents applying for the role should be self-motivated, highly energized, detail-oriented individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to clients support the growth and performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with internal and external clients and across the Visa organization.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.