|| Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Government and Policy, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Law Enforcement, and Security, Executive Management, Research & Development
Business Analyst, Process Optimization Consultant|
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 6,500 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for improving, bridging, and leading project implementation process which spans the technical project life cycle: from pilot to roll-out to expansion to maintenance phases. Success requires the ability to establish internal and external client relationships, prioritize & manage multiple project streams simultaneously, effectively communicate internally & externally, and use influence & persuasion to complete projects on deadline. The Business Analyst must be capable of synthesizing information, translating business processes and requirements, and making information understandable to Business and IT Project Managers, Product offices and GCCS (Global Customer Care Services) Operations.
- Participate in project kick-off meetings, communicate Call Center individual roles and project expectations, and serve as a point of contact for projects
- Support the day-to-day activities of project members, which include mentoring and developing team(s) and reviewing technical and functional development documents
- Act as a liaison between Visa’s technical & business support teams, fostering a partnership relationship between them and effectively managing customer expectations
- Provide proactive solutions to non-standard requests and problems by interpreting the client requests and aligning appropriate resources
- Takes personal accountability for driving project solutions which meet or exceed established metrics and customer expectations
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys,
site visits, business process descriptions, use case scenarios, business analysis, task and
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose
high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general
understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze
information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed:
Functional/Technical requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Takes input from contact center teams, program managers,& developers and appropriately applies comments/feedback
- Communicates and applies project standards and methodologies
- Consistently delivers high quality service to both internal and external customers
COMMUNICATION & ADMINISTRATION:
- Successfully engage in multiple project initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.