This position can be filled in Ashburn, VA or Atlanta, GA Visa offices (No Relocation assistance will be offered for this position)
The Product & Implementation Consultant regularly reviews the Implementation methodology ensuring adaptation as our service offerings evolve while promoting continuous improvement. Responsibilities also include acting as the interface between the Partner Manager and the Product Owner and helping manage customer expectations around delivery timeframes.
The Product and Implementation team has a strong understanding of the functional capabilities of the platform, as well as business context and drivers across the payment and expenses platform components. In this role, you will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on both the issuer and their system configuration to support customer requirements and scope. You will also provide platform implementation planning and creation of associated documentation, system configuration and testing, Customer training, planning and coordination of release management, and testing cycles with the partner. This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently.
- Planning of delivery activities to agreed budgets, timeline, and scope
- Reporting on progress, risks, and issues to external and internal stakeholders
- Managing external and internal resources to ensure planned tasks are delivered
- Ensuring all implementation and delivery services are correctly scoped, costs estimated and where applicable billed by Finance dept
- Manage customer expectations on all aspects of the service and foster a spirit of partnership at all times
- Guide the customer in development of a strategic vision of how they can gain efficiencies in total transaction management
- Convey technical information to non-technical customers and, equally, translate in the other direction. Advise on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, impact on other business processes and system priorities
- Ensure that any opportunities for additional revenue streams within a customer are flagged to the relevant internal resources for qualification