Global Client Support Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify solutions for new Visa digital initiatives. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist in the digital and mobile space and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Lead project management onboarding activities for DPS mobile and other digital initiatives for Visa client institutions and processors to ensure client and internal expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand set up requirements and facilitate new mobile app or digital product installations with a high degree of excellence.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management on a regular basis.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as short term tactical and strategic client initiatives.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal and external - using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Create, update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
Colorado Salary Statement - This position has a minimum base salary of insert minimum salary amount and a midpoint base salary of insert midpoint of salary range. The base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition, this position is eligible for annual bonus and equity.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.