||Thermo Fisher Scientific
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Construction, Mining and Trades, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Purchasing, Executive Management, Research & Development, Environmental, Web Technology, Energy / Utilities
Channel Marketing Manager|
Channel Marketing Manager
Here at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our industry-leading scale means unparalleled commercial reach, unique customer access and a global footprint. Our broad customer base, from research, clinical to commercial production means you can have a broad and significant impact. All while working in an environment where you will be supported, valued and rewarded for your performance. Join our Sales & Marketing team with an unmatched depth of capabilities and help our customers solve some of the worldâ€™s toughest challenges.
The Chemical Analysis Division (CAD) provides a diverse mix of analytical instruments and associated services to a broad range of end user markets including Safety & Security, Environmental, Food Safety, Energy, Mining, Life Science Manufacturing and Recycling, to name a few. Its instruments are deployed in the field and on the line, in challenging environments where customers put a premium on robustness, reliability and ease of use. They allow them to make decisions where they operate and streamline their businesses. CAD is a complex division with a global footprint, broad product portfolio and diverse customer base.
The Regional Downstream Marketing Manager is a member of the divisional Downstream Marketing leadership team. This role is responsible for the global channel marketing strategy with dedicated and distinct programs for select Tier 1 channel partners. You will build collaborative partnerships with Commercial, Marketing, and channel partners to implement high impact campaigns to drive revenue through the channels. You possess a balance of creativity and analytical strength, and successfully operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels, creating processes to scale for efficiency.
What you will do:
- Develop marketing investment plans by channel, ensuring detailed execution and measurement of programs to drive incremental growth. Includes managing a channel marketing budget.
- Ensure channel marketing plans are aligned with the CAD go-to-market strategy, collaborating with functional areas to present ideas, gain support and assistance in execution of channel market plans. Functional areas include commercial, channel management and marketing (product management, regional, downstream).
- Supports specific Key Account and NA / EMEA regional commercial projects where strategy overlaps with channel marketing.
- Champion and/or lead higher level divisional marketing projects related to channel, regional and downstream marketing initiatives.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing that includes experience efficiently implementing marketing plans across multiple sales channels.
- Experience in marketing in a technical field or scientific environment is preferred.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization with ability to partner and influence.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong marketing competence and proven leadership in implementing digital, eCommerce, and customer growth programs.
- Inventive in solving problems and collaboration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a global perspective.
- Ability to translate business strategies to tactics and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong analytical skills with a track record to draw conclusions and observations from data analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; Workfront; analyzing data from SFDC (CRM), Adobe Analytics (website analytics) and similar data platforms.
- Ability to travel (Domestic and International) 25% or less of the time
Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.